What's on your Thursday Menu?

Christina135
on 8/26/21 6:21 am

Mernin' errybody, happy Friday Eve.

QOTD - Umm, I've been to many, but not enough. PNW is my favorite.

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - nothing planned, but lunch with hubs so something out. Something vegetarian, relatively healthy. I have little appetite with this damn medicine at lunch time, I don't get much appetite till around 6 or so.

Dinner - we have kids starting tonight, and I planned easy. Spaghetti, with Italian sausage on side for whoever wants it, garlic cheese bread for whoever wants it and a side salad.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Lisa91941
on 8/26/21 6:35 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Expecting another boring day over here. QJB-- send me some work. I'll help you load data! Took my warehouse guys out for burgers and brew to give them huge pats on the back for jobs well done last night. I planned well and ate half a waygu burger with cheddar. No bread. And about 5 fries. Today is just work and making dinner. I am trying to figure out if I want to join the local YMCA so I can go to a few group work out or aquatic classes. Trying to decide which facility fits my needs better. That will help kill off my lunch hour. Oh, and I might be on deck for going to see my girlfriend for lunch. She's doing better, but still can't even feed herself, so they are rotating people who can get there for meals to actually feed her. She's been transferred to a rehab facility, and last week, one of the staff that came in to feed her didn't even say ONE word to her. Can you imagine? Standing there having to be fed like a baby bird and the person can't say hello or make eye contact. She is feeling crushed by the isolation. So I'm super happy to get to see her and I'd feed her all day long if I could!

QoTD: Been through most. Really experienced a good handful. But next year is the "grand tour", and we hope to hit them all but Alaska (seen) and Hawaii.

Menu:

B: rotisserie chicken breast and 1/4 C cottage cheese

L: pork and bread cheese

D: bacon bourbon beef sausage and tomatoes

S: jerky or yogurt

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Sheila_H
on 8/26/21 7:14 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Don't work too much QJB and can't wait to hear the news about the new job. Sheesh, they are taking their sweet time.

QOTD: I am embarrassed to say although I've been in US for almost 28 years I haven't been to many states. But we have a plan to hit all of them making a grid. I've been to major cities in some states but haven't seen even the states I've been to. For example I've been to NYC but haven't seen NY. Been to Boston and a couple of smaller towns but haven't gone around in MASS. I do know Hawaii (except for the big island) & CA.

My meals yesterday (trying to empty the freezer before our trip)

• B: fast
  • L: shrimp stir fry
  • S: ratio yogurt
  • D: Kung pao chicken
  • E: 6 miles jog

Happy jr fri-yay.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Amy Liz
on 8/26/21 7:18 am, edited 8/26/21 12:18 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning~ I hope you are able to get it all done. Please take care of yourself, QJB. I am WFH today to wait for the plumber. It's so quiet, foggy and cool this morning, I love it. Rob is having a fabulous time in Vegas - next year I am going with! It just didn't work out this time.

Yesterday I went off plan for lunch with a Bayou breakfast of fried green tomato eggs benedict and creole hash browns - so impulsive. It was fabulous. Back at it today

Today I'm winging it with leftovers from the fridge - all good choices though.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics