Happy 25th!
Good to see you back.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 9/1/21 5:42 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy anniversary and welcome Back! When you do gO to Sedona, I have tips:-). I used to drag everyone up there when I lived in Phoenix. It's a great spot!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 9/1/21 6:54 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Mel and Menuers,

Wow Mel a spinal fusion. I just know my friends son is a neurologist and told my husband do not get the fusion. He said there is something coming out in the next couple years that will change back pain how we know it and if you have a fusion you will not be a candidate. Just saying you may want to weigh your options before you go that route.

My Covid test came back negative. ( I new that I just took it as a courtesy) I have this really bad head cold and I can not stop sniffling and coughing. I tried a Tylenol liquid cold and flu this morning and it seems to have helped a bit but this head thing has now fallen into my chest and it is not pleasant. I'll give it a few more days before I bother the doctor.

The rain is here from Ida. Wow it started yesterday afternoon and has not subsided. The news is saying it is falling at about 1/2 inch per hour. I was fortunate I only had 1 small detour to get here to work. Fingers crossed the ride home is as good as the drive in.

QOTD: 4th of July. The town I live in really knows how to celebrate Independence day and I look forward to it every year.

Accountability: I did snack on a plate of cheese that I sprinkled with EBTB seasoning and Microwaved it . Probably not the best choice but other than that not bad.

Accountability: I did good my snack was an ear of corn so not to bad.

SS: 3 years 8 Months 20 days:137.6 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Oikos triple 0 Banana cream Greek yogurt and berries,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. Jimmy Dean egg Frittata and snack select

D: Egg quesadilla

Exercise: Rain day and I got this cold so I'm taking a rest day. I am committed to do 10 squats every time I get out of my office chair today though so that will count for something.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 9/1/21 7:24 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I like the 10 squats every time you stand idea! I got my 50 squats in straight out of bed this morning, and my chair presses. I'll do my modified push ups while my lunch heats up. It seems I am carrying this regime over from August. Let's see how this goes!

Melody P.
on 9/1/21 7:44 am - Amarillo, TX

I am kind of up a creek without a paddle. Medicaid is better than nothing and I am VERY grateful for it...BUT they don't cover a lot.

Hopefully I'll hear from the surgeon soon and I'll find out more what he thinks should be done. I am honestly scared crapless. I am just hoping the doctor he refers me too will accept Medicaid. He is the top guy in town so my fingers are crossed. I'm really really in a bad spot since yesterday. They'll likely have to take out the stimulator. I feel like a pawn on a chess board. Just hoping the ones who make these big decisions know what the heck they're doing.

I will ask him about what you mention. I just don't know if I can wait a couple of year with this pain. Nothing seems to help it.

Emiepie
on 9/1/21 12:37 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Take good care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 9/1/21 5:40 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

There's a big festival in Tennessee that's they just cancelled because of the ida rain. It will be gone by the weekend but the damage (and potential damage from 100k people in a water logged environment) was too high. Hope it moves through your area fast! Feel better too!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 9/1/21 7:40 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning everyone - That cat is adorable!! Happy hump day. Today is a busy day with meetings and deadlines so I need to make this quick. Highlight of the day will be sushi with my kiddo for lunch. Looking forward to the 3 day weekend of no big plans! All good stuff.

QOTD - Mine has always been Christmas! Thanksgiving is a close second.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Julia S.
on 9/1/21 8:10 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Halloween we usually do it up big, the kids love it and the parents are the ones who get scared.

Tomorrow is moving day, the I still have some stuff left to pack. Then a last run to the barn and I'm staying in a motel for the night since all my furniture will be gone. Then I fly out at 7AM on Friday. It was a long weekend of moving my roommate, Sunday was hot and I was exhausted and Monday we didn't get home until after 11. Hopefully there won't be a next move for me.

I've been so stressed out about all of this but it's going to work out. I've found a home for my horse, the daughter of my financial planner. I was going to take him but was unable to find a place to keep him and honestly it was just too much money. I managed to drink too much last night and I'm paying for it today. I have my last hair appointment and nail appointment today. I will miss both of them they are like family to me.

14 years ago today I lost my father, I hope he would have been proud of me.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Amy Liz
on 9/1/21 8:37 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Moving is so stressful - you got this Julia! I can't wait until you are on the other side of all this in Hawaii!!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics