What's on your Labor Day menu?

White Dove
on 9/6/21 10:00 am - Warren, OH

What a terrible amount of stress. Stretch out on that beach and tell yourself that things will be better.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 9/6/21 12:53 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Wow. Let your life begin!!!! very excited for you!

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Maddymoe2
on 9/6/21 9:40 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone and happy Monday and Labor day! I am going to do some cleaning today and go for a walk. I did not do well with food this weekend. I have an all or nothing mentality and I have got to change it!

QOTD- At the present moment, anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theories. People who don't believe in science. I am so over all of it. Also, my rude neighbors that hates my cat and dog. Who hates cats and dogs?

Food plan for the day-

1 egg, 2 oz pepperino ham, low carb bread ( I found it at Kroger, 30 calories and 4 net carbs)

grilled steak skewer, grilled zuchinni

Fish or leftover steak.

No snacking!! Lots of water, vitamins and weigh and log everything.

White Dove
on 9/6/21 9:58 am - Warren, OH

People who hate cats and dogs are disgusting excuses for human.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/21 5:38 am, edited 9/7/21 12:22 am
RNY on 01/01/14

That?s such a cute pic Melody:) !

My little kitties R lying against m 2 and letting m pick them up and molest them lol...stroking their lil pink soft ears , noses backs n paws .

Such pleasure... no wonder people keep pets :) ( and they actually purr even :) so they probably don?t hate it .

yesterday we shared a bunch of Chinese chicken breast and broccoli bites .

They LOVED it .... the incredibly picky lil ones. They had th same thing for breakfast and supper and it went down great both times ... who knew ?

These guys are usually exclusively commercial cat food eaters which is not only bad for their health but also robs my wallet . It makes m Very happy 2 see them eating ? real food ?

Speaking of ? real food ? - breakfast is Caesar lite salad , milk tea and everything seasoning which I seem 2 b addicted 2

snack - watermelon slices

I have no idea about dinner - but I?m thinking about shawarma ( fresh pita bread w skewered Greek seasoned chicken breast pieces. Tomato , lettuce n sliced red onion salad and homemade cucumber, garlic n yogurt Tzaziki) delicious.... and there?s a local place here in Brooklyn where it?s totally fresh , made 2 order and very reasonably priced :)

How is JB doing? I'm a bit worried about her ((()))ty

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?