What's on your Monday menu RNY'ers?

KalesD
on 10/11/21 5:02 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

I have 24 hours Left of call.. and I hope we get none. It's been a really really busy weekend.

QOTD: I take a prenatal vitamin, extra vitamin d, b12 and a b50 complex.. it's too hard to get bariatric vitamins up here so my bariatric team made this recommendation!

b: eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and coffee

S: yogurt and berries

l: salad w chicken

S: tbd

d: turkey, mashed taters and veg

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Partlypollyanna
on 10/11/21 6:44 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy thanksgiving!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 10/11/21 5:28 am, edited 10/10/21 10:29 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning! welcome home, Jim. We took care of errands this weekend so Monday is here way too fast.

QOTD: Nope, I take all regular pills now.

TSS: 7 years 2 months

B: SF latte, Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and an apple

L: Tuna packet, baby carrots, SF pudding and a pear

S: Mixed nuts, an orange and yogurt

D: Chicken sausage, cauliflower and cheese, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1341 Protein:117 Carbs: 106 Fat:53

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 10/11/21 6:31 am, edited 10/11/21 3:00 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I booked one hotel/B&B for our trip to Naples (not fancy, but a 10-minute walk to the airport, so we'll be staying there the night before our flight. The flight is not super early (9:30), but that means getting to the airport at 7:30, and I'd rather not stress about potential traffic or crowded subways/airport shuttles. So this will be perfect. So now I'm looking for other places for the day we arrive and for the two extra full days we tacked on (in Naples) after the Amalfi coast portion of our trip is over. I found one super popular B&B (Pizza Sleep - I love it!), but the only day it's available while we're there is the day we arrive. It's a bit off the beaten path (we'd have to take an airport shuttle - and then the subway), which ordinarily would be fine - but maybe not when we're really exhausted after our trip and might not be thinking straight. Boo. Well, maybe they'll be some other really fun place to stay for those couple of days...

QOTD: I've taken Centrum Silver (or the generic equivalent) since day 1. Two a day. I took the chewable version for the first several months, then switched to tablets. I also take B12, B complex, iron (with vitamin C), magnesium, and vitamin K2. I used to take calcium supplements, but my endocrinologist took me off them about a year ago because it was obvious I was absorbing enough from my food. The extra was just spilling over into my urine, and she was afraid I would damage my kidneys.

I haven't thought about a menu since I was looking for lodging in Naples all evening yesterday, but I'll take a stab:

B: protein muffin, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: chickpea/miso spread on two Wasa breads

AS: yogurt with 1/2 diced mango

D: probably take out at MIL's (she canceled her birthday dinner yesterday - so we'll try again for today), small piece of cake

ex: Aqua Zumba if I can get in gear quickly!

have a great day, everyone!

catwoman7
on 10/11/21 9:29 am
RNY on 06/03/15

all right - I had to do it. I booked us a night at the Pizza Sleep B&B for the night we arrive (because that's the only night it's available that week) because I just HAVE to stay there. Even if we have to pay for the place's private airport shuttle (it's only about four blocks from a subway station - but we have to take the public airport shuttle to the train station or the port, because the subway doesn't go out to the airport. So then there's transferring between the airport shuttle and subway. I was a little worried we'd be too tired to manage it, but we're arriving at noon - and I think I remember that I'm usually O****il around 4:00 pm when I go to Europe (at which time, I'm at risk falling asleep pretty much anywhere - even though I have to force myself to stay up). So maybe we'll be OK. But if not, the place DOES have their own airport shuttle (20 euro. Call me a tightwad..)

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/21 6:49 am, edited 10/11/21 12:29 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I too just took chewables every day till I got depressed during Covid ( and also pregnant) .... I literally could SEE the child sucking everything out of me but I was on bed rest and TRULY depressed....

I think actually my problem now stems from that ... it lasted months and then I had a miscarriage and got pregnant again in like sixty days and was on bed rest AGAIN!!

I was really healthy with just regular chewable delicious candy like vitamins .... but I think it?s super important to take them every day . And also eat food ... fruit , fresh veggies, juices , milk .

I?m trying so hard today to eat . I actually don?t care what it is just please don?t spit it up all over me . So far - got down some milk . Meat won?t go ... nor will beans or rice and the salads old ... so maybe cheese .

I have to make this decision... am I trusting this guy I barely know with literally my life and my little monkeys lives ?

He?s got a nanny and she?s reliable and old like a grandma and loved and has worked for him and his son for years ... what if she hates me ? What if the boy hates me ( that?s the story of my first marriage... stealing..and violence and the father and grandfather taking his side ... )

Amy Liz
on 10/11/21 7:28 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Welcome back to the grind, Jim. Looking forward to those pics! Today is a 'holiday'. My plan is to catch up on my shows and do laundry, that's it. Tu-Th I have a local conference, 12 hours days + 4 hour rush hour round trip commute so I probably won't get on here. Conference food used to scare me! But I got this. I'm off Friday so that is a plus.

QOTD - I take regular multi, calcium and b12, but I still take Bariatric Fusion iron chews. My iron is good and I don't want to rock that boat. My PC told me to cut back on the calcium a few years ago. I used have all chews - what a treat that was!

Food

b-coffee, eggs

l-turkey and cheese lettuce wrap

d-chicken taco salad

s-almonds and jerky

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 10/11/21 7:38 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Sounds like you have a 3 day week but with the 40 hour schedule! Enjoy today and Friday breaks!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 10/11/21 8:42 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Yup! I will enjoy, thanks!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Greateight
on 10/11/21 8:24 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I love the caramel chews

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 440 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 432 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 333 views