WHat's on your Thursday Menu?

Emiepie
on 9/1/22 7:19 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I already can't wait!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 9/1/22 4:48 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I feel so bad about your foot. I hope you heal quickly. I know how much it is killing you to relax. Good luck

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 9/1/22 7:19 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Thanks! Especially with a new treadmill screaming my name.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 9/1/22 5:49 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ The horror of that insult! The horror of my headache... and neck ache from sleeping in a terrible position. I need to stop drinking wine again - or break up with wine as is said around here, lol. I love it after work, but not the morning after. Work went well yesterday, nice busy flow. Today will be more of the same. I have one meeting and an eval to get done. It's so nice not to have a ton of pressure.

QOTD - My little old town is so sweet, I love it here. They always have a little something going on, but nothing weird or quirky. You can go downtown (it's about 4 blocks long) on a Tuesday evening and the locals are out in mass - it's so homey. Farmers Markets, flea markets and car shows mainly. On the weekends there is a wine trolley that picks you up downtown and will take you out to the local wineries.

Accountability - wine

B-coffee, HB eggs

l- meatballs w sauce and mixed greens w/evoo and rwv

d- fajitas

s- 1/2 green apple and 1T nsa natural PB

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 9/1/22 6:39 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I would like to ride the wine trolley.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 9/1/22 11:46 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I need a wine trolley. We only have Bar crawls here where they make you walk.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 9/1/22 2:18 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

It sounds like you live in Heaven!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 9/1/22 6:03 am - Warren, OH

The GM plant where I used to work had a motorcycle parade. They rode through the plant wearing their leathers and dorags.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 9/1/22 6:08 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

well I'm down a whole pound this morning (since yesterday), so that bloat was definitely water. It might have been a bit better if I hadn't eaten that damn protein muffin at 2:00 am (I couldn't sleep so I got up and ate. Like that's going to help? Not happy with myself...), but I'll take it. I'll just try to do better today. Although other than that muffin, I did really well with food and exercise yesterday. YAY!!!!)

I mentioned I applied to be a senior auditor at UW-Milwaukee a day or two ago because I hadn't received permission to enroll in any of the three classes I requested at UW-Madison, but of course permission to take two of them came through yesterday (and two was what I was hoping for - I usually apply for three, thinking I'll at least get permission to enroll in two...). But I'm still glad I applied at Milwaukee. They have A LOT more online options there, which will be great in the winter - I ate driving in snow and ice!!

QOTD: we have the same thing here in Madison, but we call it "Hippie Christmas". Most of the students live in the part of town where a lot of the leftover 1960s crowd lives, so I'm not sure if that moniker refers to the neighborhood - or if 60s folks are the main ones who are searching through the piles of "stuff" for treasures (I'm guessing the latter...)

B: protein oatmeal topped with plain Greek yogurt and fruit. Coffee with half & half

MS: probably nothing since I'll bike this morning - plus I'm lunching with a friend today

L: at a Middle Eastern restaurant - so probably a chicken kabob

AS: hopefully nothing - although I have some magical Wasa crackers if needed ("magical" because all the fiber in them is very filling...)

D: pulled pork or the usual salad (power greens, chicken breast, diced peach, light dressing)

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Teenie
on 9/1/22 6:36 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Enjoy your last day of freedom JB. That Veggie burger sound fantastic. I would eat that for sure.

I had a minute to get out of the office so of course I ran to Aldi and Grabbed some Healthy bad stuff. Snacks I really do not need but it is better than eating peanut butter or chips. I found the dessert humus I am fond of this one is berry and I am going to try these overnight oats that are Dairy free non GMO Gluten free and vegan. Only 6g proteins but I only bought 2 so it shouldn't kill me.

QOTD: Not really but a couple towns over they celebrate Rain day because someone noticed it rained every July 29th and they celebrate it every year.

Accountability: Humus and 2 graham crackers

TSS: 4 years 8 months 21 days: 156 LBS, (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with Coffee Mate SF Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: brekki overnight oats, berries and figs

CB: Coffee with Coffee Mate SF Chocolate Caramel creamer

L: : chicken thighs, enchilada and snack select

D: chicken thighs

Exercise: Still in a funk.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 1x a week I also use Miralax and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

Most Active