Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Sunday 11/4/18

Kristi T.
on 11/4/18 11:01 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Yea Mersh, only one more night!!! Good luck at the dentist tomorrow!

I love the time change in the fall, but have a hard time for a few days with the Spring change. Since I am up so early, I do like that it is lighter now.

Not too many plans for the day, just getting groceries in town and a few last painting projects to finish up today.

QOTD-The office I work in during the summer is in a public park. I am not allowed to open the public restrooms during the weekend. They are open all week long. When the tourists stop in for information, the majority would like to use the restroom and they can't. It is a silly rule, one I protest every year.

B-1/2 protein puck, bullet coffee

L-1/2 cup 2%Fage w/peaches and slivered almonds.

S-Hot tea

D-Egg roll bowl type mixture in lettuce cups

E-Walk with my dog

Have a good Sunday!

FreedomGirl
on 11/4/18 1:12 pm
VSG on 12/27/18

QOTD: We aren't unionized, yet we have to clock in everyday. Not in and out, just once at some point everyday. We can call in and do it remotely too, so it's stupid because if the point is to make sure people go to work, then it doesn't make sense to have a call in option!!!

Food: Jenny Craig

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

5'6" Female 31 years old

HW: 273 / SW: 261 / GW:140

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/18 6:48 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Remotely? That's just asking for trouble.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 35 views