What happen to Whatstheirname?

WLS_Deb
on 8/2/05 12:40 am - East, Tx
Caroline... I went to your profile a few months ago while visiting a GF in another town. I love your profile and definately amazing the transformation... Great going girl! and thanks for posting about Pat... wouldn't it be wonderful if some of those we miss were to drift here and feel so welcome from our posting of how much we miss em.... hope thats the case here!! deb
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 11:04 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Deb-Wondering if the name is Pam Germain?
WLS_Deb
on 8/1/05 11:41 pm - East, Tx
YES!!! Do you remember Pam? Gosh she has so much wit when she writes.. I did email her to invite her to come post here... will see. Now here's one all of us should remember... Momma Angel... that lady definately was a choosen one... I have never seen someone so selfsacrificing... I dearly miss that lady.. jus****ching her post about others was so awesome... there's one among us now tho that is trying to take up her slack... Dame T... that lady is a treasure as well... golly I wish I had a buncha flowers to throw her way.... Dame you are sooo sweet. I notice Dame is usually one of the first to post many surgery pages that I get AROUND to posting to... and Dame surprised me when she posted a happy 2nd yr rebirthday to my surgery page .... Know dame isn't missing but would love to just say.. you are a wonderful lady and many here realize it!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics