help with weight gain after pregnancy

kapstack11
on 1/30/07 1:30 am
I was so happy with my weight loss after surgery I went from 258 to 142 and was thrilled with how healthy I felt and good I looked. I got pregnant and had a child October 20, 2006 apx 3 1/2 months ago. I went from 145 to 198 during that pregnancy. I am down to 175 and feeling very fat, unsatisfied and sad. I am afraid that I will never be able to get back to my goal weight. The first 4 weeks I went from 198 to 183. Since then I have been following the Atkins diet, high protein, low carb, lots of water and am still taking my prenatal vitamins. I have almost lost nothing and it jumps around 5 pounds a day sometimes which is ridiculous. I am taking birth control for the first time in my life and I am 45 years (yes I know old for anothe child ....lol...but he is a blessing!) I am wondering if hormones from the birth control is impacting my weight loss. Please help I am getting really frustrated and don't want to be stuck here or gain even more. Waiting for your advice...write me back fast
Nancy
on 2/1/07 9:48 am - Kasson, MN
You will do just fine........... remember you just had a baby. It will come back off if you stick to the plan and use that tool you got! :smile:
Most Active
Recent Topics
10.5 years out
tyx3mom · 2 replies · 680 views
How is everyone doing?
Nancy · 0 replies · 798 views
Support for 10yr Post-Op
susan1713 · 0 replies · 752 views
Scared of a colonoscopy!
terrylynn · 0 replies · 782 views