Counting down to...January 9, 2004 My RE BIRTHDAY!!

Gabriella R.
on 10/11/03 10:34 am - Chico, CA
Hello everyone! I may update this date as this is tentative, but I'm going to stick with it if at all possible! I am extremely excited about this! My scrapbook is coming along nicely. It will chronicle everything about my weight loss surgery. Right now I have pics of cute clothes I want to wear, lists of things I'll be saying "hello" new, list of different hobbies/crafts/etc I want to try to replace the "head hunger binges, and a copy of the diet I have to follow post op. It will ultimately include everything about my journey...both good and bad. If anyone is in the Chico, CA area and having surgery during January, I'd very much like to start some sort of group. I do not know if there is any such thing here for Dr. Cooper's post op patients, but would like to do something special for us January WLS patients. I'm having so much fun being on this site and would like to explore the possibility of dedicating my life to this someone. Just one of the many options I'm exploring for my new life!! Email me anytime! Gabriella
EPprincess29
on 10/24/03 5:20 am - Midlothian, IL
Hi, Gabriella! Congratulations on your surgery date! I am scheduled for surgery on 1/5/04. Your Scrapbook idea sounds like a great one. I might have to get one together myself. Good Luck with your surgery! Mellisia Pre-Op (1/5/04)
Most Active
Recent Topics
10.5 years out
tyx3mom · 2 replies · 687 views
How is everyone doing?
Nancy · 0 replies · 805 views
Support for 10yr Post-Op
susan1713 · 0 replies · 758 views
Scared of a colonoscopy!
terrylynn · 0 replies · 791 views