On My Way!!

JacquiG
on 10/10/04 7:38 am - CA
I have my surgery scheduled for January 4, 2005 and I am very excited and nervous. I am looiking forward to sharing the journey with all of you and hearing any helpful advise you might be willing to give!
sueterry
on 10/10/04 11:24 am - Union, SC
I will be one day behind you. Almost had the surgery Sept. 3 but had to be rescheduled and Jan. 5 was the soonest I could take that kind of time off again. Everyone I have spoken to who has already had surgery tell me that they would have it done again tomorrow even if they knew they would have complications because they have gotten their lives back. Sue
pat D.
on 10/13/04 5:12 am - fairless hills, PA
Well congrats on the big day, my surgery is scheduled for jan.7, 2005. I am also excited about it. I wish you luck on the big journey.
malanat
on 10/13/04 7:07 am - Park Forest, IL
Congratulations, Jacqueline!! I have a date of January 12th - my surgeon was booked 5 months out so I've already waited 2 months. Seriously, they have gone by very fast and the nervousness is setting in now for me as well. Best wishes to you and everyone coming up soon. It is nice to have this support group full of clearly wonderful people!
Katie818
on 10/15/04 2:35 pm - SF Valley, CA
Congratulations Jacqueline, My surgery was rescheduled to 1/11/2005. I can't think of a better way to start off my New Year. Good luck, Kathy
Lisa B.
on 10/18/04 9:10 am - Blandford, MA
I have a surgery date for January 3,2005. I was suppose to have it decemb er 14th but they have delayed it 3 weeks because my surgeon all of a sudden decided to take a vacation! I'm a little upset about that but I guess I will survive. Good luck to everyone....my prayers will be with all of you.
Lisa T.
on 11/2/04 2:53 pm - Anacortes, WA
I have the same date and the same name as you- 01-03-05 Lisa T. It must be good karma.
jennifer B.
on 10/29/04 2:28 pm - oshawa, canada
Boy it seems we are all booked in so close together .I'm Jan.5th.Can't wait keep in touch!Jen
jennifer B.
on 10/31/04 11:42 pm - oshawa, canada
Hi again ! Thankyou for responding!I'm very happy and nervous at the same time! It's nice that you have friends that have already gone through this ,I don't, so I've been getting alot of support from people on this site, and on spot light health.Well chat later bye!Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics