Help-Pain!

JennyG
on 10/16/05 1:25 pm - Bedford, TX
Yesterday I was at a resterante and after the salad I stood up to go to the restroom and experienced an awful pulling pain in my abdomen. It wasn't my pouch - it was like my intestines. I sat back down until my friends were finished eating (it only hurt when I was standing strait up and down or sitting up very very strait) and then hobbled to the car hunched over. I decided to wait on going to the hospital until we got back home (we were about an hour away) and by the time we got home I was ok (I pretty much stayed in the fetal position in the car). I am seeing my doctor on Thursday but I was wondering if any of you had experienced this or know what it could be? Thank you! Jenny PS I had not eaten anything bad or out of the ordinary, and I had not over eaten.
Kimmie B.
on 10/17/05 2:29 am - Fleetwood, PA
Jenny, Was your pouch empty when you started to eat? I have found that if I haven't eaten for a long time (like eat dinner late after having an early lunch) that when I do eat I get a crampy feeling in my intestines. It usually goes away in a couple hours. This has happened to me a couple times. I would ask your dr about it at your appt just to be sure there isn't anything wrong. Good luck, Kim
MagickalMom
on 10/20/05 12:19 pm - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
I had similar experenced from having caffine or from going too long between meals. Against my surgeons wishes but following my nutritionist's wishes, I have broken my day into 6 minimeals instead of three regular sized meals and so far it has seemed to work. Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/154/146 BMI- 44.1/26.4/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -103 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney Visit my Live Journal at: livejournal.com/users/magickalmom
Most Active
Recent Topics