not loosing much

jody W.
on 1/26/04 1:06 pm - grove city, oh
surgery was feb.20, 2003 and I am only down 93 lbs. help. please email me at home at [email protected]
debbra N.
on 1/28/04 10:06 am - haines city, fl
Don't be discouraged, 93 pounds is awesome, some people lose a little faster than others, especially if you have alot to lose. You don't say how much you have to lose. We share the same surgery anniversary, I'm sure the weightloss will pick back up. My surgeon said we have the window of 18 months. So don't give up!!
jody W.
on 1/24/05 10:44 pm - grove city, oh
I was 334, now am like 240sih won't get on scale anymore, upsets me. I am still fat. I am only 5'5" but, almost 100 pounds lighter, I feel wonderful but, feel I should still be loosing. need to find someone to walk with or something. how much more have you lost? where did you start, where are you now?
debbie A.
on 2/16/04 12:12 pm - clovis, nm
HEY JODY WE HAVE THE SAME ANNIVERSARY DATE AND I FEEL THE SAME AS YOU MY HUSBAND SAYS ITS ALL THE EXTRA SKIN FAT I HAVE IT DOESNT MAKE ME FEEL ANY BETTER I HAVE LOST ABOUT 110 PDS AND I STILL FEEL VERY VERY FAT AND I HAVE NOT LOST ANYTHING SCINCE LATE DEC
Melissa R.
on 2/28/04 4:49 am - Williamsport, MD
I have the same anniversary date as well, except I've only lost 56 pounds. On the day of my surgery I weighed 236, today I weigh 180. I still have 30 pounds to go. I haven't lost a single pound since September. So I know how you feel.
fit N.
on 3/24/04 1:35 pm - wilton, CA
try keeping a food journal again.....pick up your exercise walk more, or ride a bike I lost more as I increased my exercise drink lots of water, are you getting your protein powder in ?? I stopped the protein for awhile and when I started doing 2 shakes a day again the pounds started falling off. keep your food journal with times and amounts of food you eat. if your only eating 3 meals aday and are eating big volumes that might cause the problem I do better keeping my low blood sugar levels normal by eating small meals through out the day...I also have found I am losing more after I switched the way I eat and work out. keep a eye on the clothes instead of the scale as much so you don't get depressed, that will effect your loss also.. keep in touch and good luck to you
Most Active