Recent Posts

B J.
on 9/24/04 7:35 am - Corpus Christi, TX
Topic: RE: I'm a healthier person thanks to wls.
Dear Tori, I saw your message on Obesity Help.com and wanted to let you know I too appreciate your post. My own surgery will be on Oct. 7, 2004 and I do have concerns about long term results of WLS. Many of my readings show many people have a weight gain after 5 years then restabize at 10 to 30 lbs. higher than their lowest weight loss. Have you found that to be true? Thanks for taking time to talk with me. BJ in Texas
Tori D.
on 4/10/04 5:51 am - Madera, Ca
Hi Shannon I hope all went well with your surgery. I have never regreted having this surgery it's been 5 years for me now. I see that you saw my info on Obesity Help, where do you live? I live in Californina. Thanks for writing me, I'm sorry that I have taken so long to write you but I was in the hospital had to have unexpected surgery, doing well and back to walking 2 miles daily. Tori
The-Irish-Lassie
on 2/27/04 1:13 pm - Brazoria, TX
I am going to have this surgery on 3/17/04. I was just checking other surgery date boards and come across this message. I thank you for posting it. I was wondering if people continued to post here after they "got a life" and I guess they do. Thxs again, Shannon The Irish Lassie 3/17/04
Tori D.
on 7/30/03 3:40 pm - Madera, Ca
Topic: I'm a healthier person thanks to wls.
It has been a little over 4 years since my surgery. I'm a healthier person who enjoy's life so much more. This decision that I've made was one of the best decision's of my life. I would recommend this surgery to anyone who wants to be healthier and who wants to live life to it's fullest. I never thought that I would love to hike, amd camp and go shopping for clothes. That I would once again entertain and want to be out there with people. I love to walk with my dog Tillie on a daily basis. Who would of thought that I would park my car out a ways in the parking lot and walk to the store. I'm truly loving this new life that has been given me. I want to thank Tempus Surgerical Weight Reduction and Dr. Richard Betcher for making me the person I am today. Thank you for educating me on how to live a healthier life, and how to maintain my weight loss for as long as I have. Tori
ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Most Active
Recent Topics