Buddy Up

reenieb
on 8/19/11 3:30 am
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Hi old friends. I'm looking for someone to buddy up with - talk to, share with, work on our eating issues together with...  any takers?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
KimberlyH
on 8/21/11 7:59 am
Hi Renee...I'll pass but just wanted to say HELLOOOOO Stranger!

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe"  ----"Anatole France"

"Joyously grasp the ties that bind you, for they lead straight to the heart"---"Wm."

Kimberly...

reenieb
on 8/29/11 4:10 am
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Hi Kim, hope all is well in your world!
Joan Stonehill
on 8/21/11 9:36 am - TN
Well...we may not agree politically, but I am here for you if you need me.  My cellphone is 541-206-9211.  Feel free.

Joni
reenieb
on 8/29/11 4:11 am
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Actually, I think our friendship has strengthened this past year, in a warped sort of way! :) Thanks for responding
redzz04
on 9/10/11 4:52 am
Hi Reenie,

Love ya! U know I'm always for it, but, alas, I am horribly inconsistent with my posts here. (But I'm on facebook much more than I'm on here although not consistently there either lol). and always ready to be your  buddy! In fact, I was thinking of your M&M issue... Do you still have it?? I have a Lindt chocolate Truffle issue. I LOVE, obsessed with the Lindt truffle chocolate balls. ugh and they are pricey too!!  I eat them almost every day. I dont eat much else... I mean I don't eat other BAD foods much. I eat a very small breakfast a very small lunch (sometimes)** and a very small dinner (sometimes). **sometimes I skip lunch or dinner altogether. I have been taking my vitamins, b12 (I take nascobal once a month which is a prescription. One nose in the nostril so I dont have to go and get the B12 needles at the docs office). I also take vitamin D (prescription strength). I have been doing that religiously. I think it's what keeps me healthy. Period. I try not to focus on food (aside from the chocolate issue) because I know I am not gaining and at times I drop a pound. But I DO have to start exercising. Which has ALWAYS been my downfall and I sound like a broken record. It's my issue. I'm forever saying I gotta exercise and then don't. Ugh. the sickening procrastination and my weakness. lol... It is what it is. (which is just laziness on my part regarding that exercise). Anywhoo... I'm here, I book marked this page on my title bar so all I have to do is click the pic and it will take me here. So I'm gonna try to be on here often!!! ((hugs!!)) missed you!

"Never act until you have answered the question 'What happens if I do nothing?'" - Robert Brault
"Love is borne from soul to soul on the wings of words." - Rudolph Steiner  
 Elizabeth M 

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 843 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 955 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 656 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 797 views