My butt still looks huge!

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/06 1:18 am - Elizabethtown, KY
I guess I am my own worst enemy. I know I've lost weight but to me I still feel big, especially my booty and legs. My hubby is loving my booty but I can't see much to love about it. I've lost down from 324 to 155-160 depending on what time of the month. So I know I have lost weight, I've just always been fat and maybe I just don't see me as other people do. Psychologically speaking, do u see yourself as others do? I mean, can u tell a big difference in yourself like others can? When people see me that haven't seen me since surgery they don't know me so that tells me I look different and stuff, I just wish I could look at my pics or in the mirror and not see the big booty and legs..I am still working out so hopefully I will start to tone up one of these days. I also am supposed to hear on or before August 3 about my appeal for my tt. I've done everything they said to do to be approved so hopefully! Hugs ya'll Ange
beach_37
on 7/23/06 9:33 pm - Belvidere, NJ
Angela, I know exactly how you feel. Despite my 220 lb weight loss I still feel miserably fat most of the time. I do have days when I look at myself and say wow, I am really skinny maybe I should eat. But most of the time I feel very fat. Today is definitly one of those days and I am not even premenstual. It is a mind game and sometimes I feel a little burnt out from it. I have not attended any support meetings and have done fine until now, but lately I have been considering it. I need to work on the mental part of the weight loss. Body image has always been a problem for me, when fat I didn't always feel fat and now thin I don't feel thin. I guess it will take time for both of us. Take care. Jean
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/06 12:20 am - Elizabethtown, KY
Maybe support group meetings would be good for me too. I haven't been to any either!
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 547 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 639 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 559 views