Pannilectomy Date, tentative

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/06 5:48 am - Elizabethtown, KY
My plastic surgeons office just called and gave me a date that could quite possibly change, August 25th. 3 Fridays from now. I am having what u call a pannilectomy. They are not going to tighten any abdominal muscles as with the abdomionplasty. They are only cutting off the loose skin. They told me that if I wanted the muscle tightening it was $6000, no thank u very much. Call me a tightwad, but I'll be happy with what my insurance is paying for. I am not picky. They're supposed to let me know for sure by Monday or Tuesday. It will be at Baptist East in Louisville and the surgery takes 1 1/2 hours. Not as long as my gastric bypass at least. I hope to come home that night but I believe they said I'd be in there one night. I'll keep ya posted. Hugs Ange p.s. I will also be having a umbilical hernia repair.
telsll
on 8/4/06 7:21 pm - Lusby, MD
Congrats, and get ready to post lots of pics for those who need a little incentive to take this same step. TraciL
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/06 11:48 pm - Elizabethtown, KY
I will. I took my before pics last night of my tummy, but I have posted them yet. Its nothing that shows anything private just a huge flab of tummy lol. I guess I should go ahead and post them and then do my post ops after. Hugs Angela
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 545 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 638 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 558 views