Plastics this Friday and a ?

(deactivated member)
on 9/6/06 5:39 am - Elizabethtown, KY
I'm having a panniculectomy/hernia repair this Friday. Last Friday my pcp put me on cipro and mucinex for a sinus infection. I had sinus pressure, ears felt full, etc. I feel better. Tuesday I called my ps's office and told them what I'd been put on, how I was doing, etc. They just said to call back Thursday morning to let them know how I feel then and everything should be fine. Ok, I still feel fine, mostly. The medicines have been breaking loose my sinuses and I've been blowing my nose quite a bit, but I've still got some sinus pressure, headaches at times. I know the weather is making alot of people have colds and what not. I feel ok except for the occasional sinus pressure. At times I feel like I've got a "medicine head" but the cipro says it can make u feel dizzy while taking it so I am assuming thats from the medicine. I'm not coughing, no fever, no runny nose, nothing but some sinus pressure at times and a little dizziness from the medicine. I will be calling them back tomorrow like they told me too and telling them all this, but I'm nervous and scared today and hoping that just a little sinus pressure won't keep me from having surgery. I've got a lot on my mind and if your all's opinions can ease this worry I would greatly appreciate it. I'm excited about having surgery. But my 4 yr old is going to stay with my aunt tomorrow night and all day Friday and I'm worried about being away from her. I know she's excited and can't wait but I'm a mommy and I worry when I'm not with her. Can't help it! What are your thoughts on this sinus pressure business? Think it will keep me from having surgery? Feel free to call me crazy and paranoid lol. I kind of want to stop the Cipro, its an antibotic for the sinus infection I've finished the mucinex, but I only have this afternoon and tomorrow left on the Cipro and I'm pretty sure thats whats causing my dizzyness and lightheadedness cause it says it will right on the bottle. Ok, I'm done being paranoid and silly for now. Encouraging thoughts appreciated, prayers on my surgery too! Hugs Ange I did call my pharmacy and they said the cipro would cause me to be dizzy and lightheaded and it should in no way affect me having surgery Friday morning. I guess I am just nervous and scared my surgery will be rescheduled...
cocochannel
on 9/8/06 6:56 am - middletown, NY
Hi Angela Sorry to here you have a sinus cold but you'll feel better in no time.Good luck today and speedy recovery. Smooches Claire
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 545 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 638 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 558 views