Wake up all you MARCH 2005ers!!

beach_37
on 9/28/06 9:34 pm - Belvidere, NJ
I know you're out there and I know you read this.....Let's all start posting again!!
Julio Ramirez
on 10/1/06 7:29 am - Guilford, CT
Sorry, I usually just stay on my state board. Going in for my 18th month visit. Doing well, downto 227 from my starting at 407. Having a Tummy Tuck middle of November. Life is good! Hope everyone else is doing well!
biloximom2001
on 10/18/06 7:07 am - Biloxi, MS
Congrats!! Best of luck with the TT.. Life is GREAT!! I have not had my 18 month visit, I guess I should call and schedule one to have my labs done. It feels wierd to go to the DR when I feel so great! LOL. Rhonda G. 3/1/05 Lap RNY 240/120 I am literally 1/2 the person I used to be!!
pebbi64
on 10/2/06 5:31 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 03/02/05 with
Hi there and I agree, we need to kick-off our board again! Doing well. Just went in for my 18 month check up and all test were normal. Doing Good and Feeling Good!
cher22
on 10/9/06 11:45 am - Oak Park, IL
YAAAAWWWWNNNNNN OK OK IM HERE AND STANDING AT ATENTION!!! I know what you mean we all have kind of slakee us march 2005 ers that is. My updat e is this starting 248lbs today 131 goal I have had a Tummy Tuck 5months ago along with my Arm Lift. I am feeling and dont want to sound VAIN , Im looking pretty good too!!! Iam afraid now that it has been over a year and half!! I need to start working out again. I was working out up until 5months ago when i had my plastic surgery. I am afraid to work out becuse of my tt. Well all i have to say is I AM HAPPY TO BE HERE AND BE ALIVE!! I am going to try to be around this board more You know i think everyone from MARCH/2005 has done so well and are all feeling so well that they dont have time to come around here anymore CHER
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 545 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 638 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 558 views