insurance requested "more clinical info"?

patricia P.
on 2/4/05 10:27 am - Rochester, NY
I called my Blue Choice insurance today to see if they had received the request from O'Malley's office yet. I was very happy to hear it was submitted. But there was no detemination yet. The powers that be have requested "more clinical information" from the surgeon. The rep couldn't tell me what that meant. Don't ya just love mystery when it comes to your own well being? My first guess was it might be the ol 6 month medically supervised diet. I did start seeing a nutritionist last October to be within the criteria in addition to the Nutritional Edge folks at Highland. Wonder what it is? Maybe something simple I hope. What would include "clinical information"? Surgery date is March 2. I'll give them another call on Monday and see waz up. Meanwhile I got 2 bags of Matrix, chocolate and vanilla, 2 giant tubs of Nectar Protein, lemonade and very cherry berry, some samples, and chewable vista vitamins from Susan Maria's site: bariatriceating.com. I have a cupboard full of broth_ clam, vegetable, chicken, mushroom. I doing the SF thing. Just went to the banner ad .. for CORI.. am curious about this micro pouch procedure. Let's go insurance. Im ready.
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 547 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 639 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 559 views