surgery date is march 6th

scrappydo
on 2/3/09 4:49 am - lansing, MI
my surgery date is march 6th 2009 iam looking for more support  and a angle if i can find one  but dont mind telling you all iam scared to death  and iam chicken  as well   there a chance i may call off my surgery  because of my fear  of this surgery  i hope some one can help me please  thanks joe 
ressie
on 2/3/09 8:50 am - Millbrook, AL
 I think having cold feet is perfectly normal. This is not only major surgery, but a complete lifestyle change on top of that. However, in all probability, it is completely worth it. Remind yourself of everything that cold go RIGHT with this surgery along with the things that could go wrong. I'm sure the benefits far outweigh the possible consequences. Good luck!
(deactivated member)
on 2/6/09 11:50 am
My surgery is on the 5th of March.  It will be alright and there is nothing to be afraid of, this is my 14th major surgery in my life, going under the knife is nothing, you fall asleep peacefully and wake up feeling happy from the drugs.
lmnc
on 2/28/09 12:55 pm - Houston, TX
Mine is March 6 too!!!!!! I am scared witless too, thats why i am back on the site to read and calm myself down.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1080 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1105 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 966 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1055 views