Monday is the BIG DAY!!!

SarahI
on 2/28/13 2:10 am - Indian River, MI
VSG on 03/04/13

Well Monday is the changing day in my life and i hope to never look back at the person i once was and only look back as a reminder of the person i never want to be again.  Even though she is a tough, funny, and loving person. She is her own worst enemy.  After months of classes and re-evaluating my lifestyle, i have come to terms with myself.  I am making this transition for myself and will work hard to become the person on the outside, that i am on the inside.  I am ready to break out of this oversized suit and back into the curvy one i traded it for some years ago.  I wish those who are apprehensive about surgery to do your homework, and mentally prepare for this change.  It will be a long hard road, but at the finish line you will have conquered a feat that not even a gold medal could do you justice.  Think positive.  if you need help and guidance, it is not too far away.  If you can give guidance, that just makes you even more stronger.  Learn to love yourself and others should soon follow!

SARAH

finaly4me79
on 2/28/13 2:25 am

good luck

LucysJourney
on 2/28/13 5:51 am - VA
RNY on 01/14/13

Nicely Said....I hope to see you soon on the losers bench....Good luck and keep us posted and here's to having a speedy and uneventful recovery...

~~ Lucy

mzlaura
on 2/28/13 9:51 am - Litchfield, NH
RNY on 03/05/13

Congrats i am Tuesday! See you on the losers bench!!! =)

HW: 401  SW: 297  CW: 200.8
RNY gastric bypass surgery on March 5th, 2013

April M.
on 2/28/13 3:37 pm - Clarksville, TN
RNY on 03/11/13

I feel the same way about my life. I am so ready for the change. I will be having my rebirth day on the 11th.  Praying for a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery.  Save me a spot on the losers bench, I'm not far behind :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Day Plateau Blues
Chanel319 · 0 replies · 518 views
March 27 Surgery date !!!!
naplesmom · 1 replies · 623 views
The big day.....tomorrow!
Moorilla · 1 replies · 593 views