Hello JUNIORS department!!!

michelly1030
on 8/17/10 12:07 pm - Turlock, CA
Went shopping a few days ago for the 2nd time in the JUNIORS dept at Macy's! Took advantage of the denim sale and got a couple much needed pairs of jeans for chhhhheap. Happily, I can wear a juniors 13 and some 11s. Sadly, at 29 (nearly 30) this is the FIRST time I can remember shopping in juniors. I remember going from kids to womens...seriously...I think I may have worn juniors sizes for a day... Its all very unbelievable and exciting... My BMI is 28 and Ive never felt better. DIscovered my vomiting issue was due to a "smaller than average pouch"... it healed up a little smaller...no prob! lol

Wanted to share my excitement. I am at 178...changed my goal to 170 from 180. I can do a juniors 11/13, or womens 10/12, m/l depending on brands etc. Bought a cute sweatsuit to lounge in at Victoria's Secret in a MEDIUM!!!!!! I almost fainted...literally. Best part was I had a large and the sales girl was ringing me up and I asked her if they shrink, she said no and then said "if this is for you, the large will be too big"...I couldve kissed her hahaha
Good luck to everyone on your journeys!
~Chelle~

http://www.worththeweightloss.blogspot.com/
HW: 258 SW:(248) GW:150                    
heitimay
on 8/18/10 2:53 am
Congrats to you!!! That is so awesome! We are just about the same weight right now, though I have lost less. I'm trying to really focus on the exercise so I have muscles and more muscles.
Enjoy all of your newfound sizes and all of the compliments!

Emily F.
on 8/20/10 8:40 am
Awesome!! Sounds like you are having a blast.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 878 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1211 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 984 views