Concert Wows

Emily F.
on 8/29/10 2:50 am
Last night hubby and I went to a concert at a local club /bar. I wore my only 'going out' shirt and my tightest jeans which are pretty loose. (XL shirt and 16 plus size jeans) I didn't particularly feel 'small' but felt fine. As you can imagine it got tight in the crowd and hubby ended up standing behind me. During the songs, he would wrap his arms around me. Yup. That's crazy. His arms fit all the way around me. He would block the a holes from squishing me. That was a lot of fun and really, really crazy.

At one point a girl beside me saw my phone with our 3 kids. She couldn't believe I had 3 kids and said "wow, you look great" I was like "excuse me? What?" That's just insane.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
kbowman2
on 8/30/10 7:53 am
Good for you Emily!  I know, doesn't it feel wonderful to have your hubbies arms fit around you?  I'm so happy for you.  Keep up the good work.

Kim
Heaviest 397/ Before Surgery 367/ Lowest 170/ Current 185

Cindya19
on 9/6/10 11:54 pm - West Bend, WI
Wonderful feeling for you and hubby.  My hubby & I just celebrated our 33rd wedding anniv. and he has been so supportive in my journey and believe me we are both enjoying the new me (if you can read between the lines ).  It is a great feeling.  Congrats!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 878 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1211 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 984 views