i have a may 12th date

christikirk
on 4/29/08 7:35 am - lewistown, PA
im scared , trying to firgure out who will get my 4 kids off to school and care for them .
DebbiR
on 4/30/08 1:26 am - Hamlin, NY
good for you, mine is, too!!! Now with your problem. No relatives, no neighbors to care for them or get them on and off the bus? How about at the school they attend. Do they have a program that they go to in the morning and afternoon? How about putting an ad in the paper for someone temp. or how about calling your kids schools and see if they have a list or someone they know. Get the word out. You might be surprised that someone is willing to help when you have your surgery. Good luck. Please let me know if you find someone. Take care. Debbi
christikirk
on 4/30/08 5:52 am - lewistown, PA
ty you have the same date? i think i have the kids taken care of between my sisters neices and my mom is taking that week off work . i feel over whelmed in a way im the mom that takes care of everyone hard to get everything ready , how will they manage without me lol my mom and 2 sisters have all had wls . so hopefully they will step up christi
DebbiR
on 4/30/08 6:56 am - Hamlin, NY
Yes, I have the same date. That's good that you do have someone to care for your kids when you have the surgery. Christi, listen, NOW is the time for YOU to do SOMETHING for YOURSELF!!! It will all benefit you and the kids in the long run. Don't worry, they have experience. Your kids might enjoy themselves. You just need to relax and get well enough to leave the hospital with a whole new look on your beautiful life that is ahead of you. Please keep in touch. I REALLY would like to know how you did after the surgery. We'll compare notes, complain a little (o.k. maybe a lot) and we can "heal" each other. Good luck! Debbi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi May 2008 friends!
Happiness-is-a-choice · 0 replies · 485 views
Happy 4 years
Jeffrey B. · 2 replies · 1443 views
Happy 3 Years!
MotivatedOne · 0 replies · 1143 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 1258 views