Helpppppppp

NurseJadeER1
on 4/29/08 5:32 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Needing support here!!!! Anyone having surgery on may 19th? I would like to go thru this surgery with someone with the same date.
csuewooten
on 4/30/08 2:04 am - Dunn, NC
Hi Donna! I'm not having surgery on the 19th but I am having it on May 6th. Dr. Davidson at Village Surgical is my doctor. I'll be happy to fill you in on everything so you'll know what to expect! I don't know alot about Cape Fear but I'm hoping for a positive experience while I am there. Good Luck!!!
NurseJadeER1
on 5/7/08 2:39 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Hope that you have done well, I'm new to this site and sometimes forget that I post here my time is getting near, I am really nervous,I'm questioning my self alot too, CFVMC is a good hospital, I used to work there in the ER, I feel comfortable there.
pkn7msn
on 4/30/08 10:37 am - Marshall, MO
Hello Donna, not May 19th but May 5th which is 5 days. Am I nervous? Yes....am from Missouri, having it done at the University of MO-Columbia, roue-n-y gastric bypass. I am sure you will find someone having it on the 19th if you hang in there. I really like this website, and have been very glad to talk with people. Good luck.
Kingschild
on 5/2/08 2:36 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I'm scheduled for May 19th! I'm in Colorado Springs and will be having my surgery at Penrose Main Hospital. I'm around 270 lbs. right now and would love to see the 140s. I have to start my pre-op diet on the 10th. NOT looking forward to that. I've started walking on my treadmill and I'm drinking about 100oz. of water each day. How are you doing?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi May 2008 friends!
Happiness-is-a-choice · 0 replies · 485 views
Happy 4 years
Jeffrey B. · 2 replies · 1443 views
Happy 3 Years!
MotivatedOne · 0 replies · 1143 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 1258 views