Anybody else slowing down on the weight loss?

MotivatedOne
on 11/5/08 9:20 pm
RNY on 05/28/08 with
Greetings May RNY people!

After averaging losing about 15 pounds a month the first 4 months, I barely lost any weight in the last 30 days and am fluctuating between 200 and 205.

Anyone else hit a "stall" or "plateau?"

We are all coming up for our 6 month check-up, which for me means a complete blood panel to check on my nutrient levels and everything else relevent.

Anyone already have their check-up yet?

Best Wishes
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/08 10:34 am
Hi MotivatedOne,

I have slowed to the point I havent been loosing at all for almost a couple of months.  I did find out that I am having issues with my gallbladder so Im not sure if that has anything to do with it though.  I have had plateaus though but thats when I would loose my inches.  Im not sure if this helps but thats what is going on with me.

Brennishrae
Kingschild
on 11/9/08 11:16 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Yep...my weightloss has almost stopped.  It's SO FRUSTRATING!  Not that my weightloss has stopped, but that I know if I exercise and drink more water the pounds would start coming off again.  Such a simple concep****er, exercise, eat healthy.  But SO HARD to do!  *sigh*  I'm down 74lbs.  My close friend that had her surgery 2 weeks before me is already down 100 lbs. 
Yahaira R.
on 11/17/08 12:40 am - Central Manchester, CT
Well I think I probably went through a stall once through my journey but now I haven't ,I think I'm loosing to much weight I went from 243 pre-op to 154 now post op and the weight just keep flying off and I wish I could slow it down a little I'm scared I'm going to be underweight by the time I stop loosing. They say you could keep loosing weight until your a year to 18 months after wls and its only been almost 6 months for me.

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/08 9:04 pm, edited 12/7/08 9:05 pm - FL
YES...  I have slowed but not too badly...my usual is a few pounds every week or week and half...I go up then down then up then its gone...Since Nov. I havent lost much at all...planning on upping excercise, protein and water...

Cant complain with my results thus far...very grateful for my RNY...post op glitches and all
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi May 2008 friends!
Happiness-is-a-choice · 0 replies · 475 views
Happy 4 years
Jeffrey B. · 2 replies · 1434 views
Happy 3 Years!
MotivatedOne · 0 replies · 1137 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 1252 views