Recent Posts

tonigirlv
on 3/14/09 7:52 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
tonigirlv
on 3/14/09 7:47 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
tonigirlv
on 3/14/09 7:11 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
Topic: RE: Anxiously awaiting Mid May Date -Need to Vent!
Thanks for your support!  It is greatly appreciated.  Yes, it is crazy what makes the weight fall off..and yes, it does hurt!!!  I keep trying not to wish the time away, but I'll feel much much better once I have my date.....That will be a new begining for me all the way around......I go for my march weigh in on Tuesday, then I'll only have 1 more!! which will be April 28..then schedule!!!  I'm trying to keep focused on the prize...
EOD WIFE
on 3/14/09 4:41 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Topic: RE: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE
I started in Dec with a trip to my PCM for a referal. In January I went to a seminar. In feb I got my psyc eval, 2 meeting with a Nutritionist and one support group meeting. The end of Feb I met with the surgeon and then last week I got the EGD done. Now Im waiting for may 4th that is my surgery date. 2 weeks prior to surgery I have to do a liquid diet and that all they require.
Im not nervous at all, just ready to be on the loser's bench!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

nancee719
on 3/13/09 11:27 pm - NY, NY
Hi EODWIfey
Iwhen i wrote tis post i anticipated that i would have the surgery in May but it will probably be in June  or JUly.. not sure yet.  i am in the 5th mth of my 6 mth supervisd diet &  i just had my psych eval this week- yippe!!!!I called to schedule an appoitnementt witth the nutritionist and am actually meetin with the surgeon as well  on 5/25/09.  Not really sure how long it will take after that meeting maybe3- weeks. 
What about you w?  when are u having the surgery?  are u nervous
Magyargal
on 3/13/09 2:23 pm
Topic: RE: May Date...
How wonderful Melissa. I love reading when someone gets a date! I'm so happy for you.. Sending best wishes to you...Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

EOD WIFE
on 3/13/09 2:04 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK

Hi Nancy when is your surgery date?

myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

EOD WIFE
on 3/13/09 2:01 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Topic: RE: May Date...
I have to do a 2 week liquid diet pre~op. So about April 21st I should start it. My doc didnt say anything about having to lose any before surgery, but I am doing a diabetic type diet right now. I went to the ER a week ago with Blood Sugar of 449 and found out I am not borderline Diabetic anymore, I have full blown Type ll Diabetes.. So I exect to lose some before may.

EOD WIFE
on 3/13/09 1:57 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Topic: RE: Anxiously awaiting Mid May Date -Need to Vent!
Isn't it crazy the one thing that can make the weight fall off is the one thing that hurts the most!
I will be pulling for you getting a May date! I have only been on my quest since Dec 3,08 and have completed all the steps, now it is wait till May 4th...
Keep you chin up! you will make it!

EOD WIFE
on 3/13/09 1:53 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Topic: RE: May 26, 2009
Congrats!

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1394 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1382 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1255 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1120 views