100 pounds gone!

DEON C.
on 7/26/11 8:06 am - PEORIA, IL
Its been a little over a year (62 days to be exact!) that i have lost 100 pounds! I have went from a size 24-26women in pants to a 9-10 juniors. I have went down a shoe size and I can ware a large/xtra large shirts. I wore a 12 in underware (TMI) but now I ware a 5.
 One of the best things that has ever happen to me since doing this is not so much the weight loss but the confidence I got back. I am now working out 7 days a week and walking EVERYWHERE I go without huffing and puffing! I have picked up RUNNING  (once at 278pounds and 5'2 I could barley walk from my bedroom to the bathroom without taking a rest!)  and I kind of enjoy it!
 I now eat more fruits and vegi's and lean meats as before all I at was fried foods with a side of fried foods! aryI have totally gave up soda which was something I thought I would never do and my drink of choice is water and coffee.
 I was one of the lucky one as I didn't have any complacations with my surgary or nothing after wards either(knock on wood) exsept dumpming every now and again but those only last a couple of minutes.
 Would I do this again! WELL HELL YEAH!!!!
And i want to thank each and everyone on this board for their comments, good and bad, because I was a "lurker" for a year before I choose to have this surgary and all the comments and post keep me encouraged and on my toes! I love each and every one of you for your journey and stories and to be honest, I don't know what I would have done with out OH!!!

catherineangel
on 12/6/11 10:26 am
CONGRATS GIRL!
Most Active
Recent Topics