Friday Five - Weekly update!

Amber B.
on 6/28/07 10:52 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 4. What was your biggest challenge? 5. The year is coming up, we're you able accomplish some goals over the year? what were they? *Fun bonus question: What is the perfect weather for you??? (Now that we've lost the weight, heat may not be so much of an issue anymore) Have a good weekend, All! A
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/07 12:43 am - Sahuarita, AZ
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Smoked salmon, Western bagels, strawberries, apples, cherries (I dumped on these), chicken, turkey chili. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Went to the gym, walked, pilates 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? -2 (the scale finally moved down!!!!), -92 pounds 4. What was your biggest challenge? Fighting the snack demon 5. The year is coming up, we're you able accomplish some goals over the year? what were they? Yes. One was to be thinner and healthier, which I've accomplished. I also wanted to make exercise a regular part of my life, which I have. I exercised before surgery . . . off and on. I have a list of weight loss goals I've accomplished. I have them listed on my page here, and they include things like fitting in an airline seat without needing an extension and being able to cross my legs. *Fun bonus question: What is the perfect weather for you??? (Now that we've lost the weight, heat may not be so much of an issue anymore) I posted something on the AZ board yesterday about it being so hot here and not handling the heat as well as I thought I would after losing 92 pounds. It's still hot here in the summer. The perfect temp for me would be in the 70s with a few rainy days a week thrown in. I would love that.
Jandell
on 6/29/07 12:48 am - Glendora, CA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Chili, steak, chicken, yogurt, blueberries, blackberries, cheese, jerky, watermelon, bananas, soups, salads, shrimp. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? water aerobics and walking 3. How much weight did you lose? 1 more pound Total loss? 176 pounds gone forever 4. What was your biggest challenge? night snacking in front of the TV - I try to keep a bottle of flavored water or decaf ice tea in my hands instead. 5. The year is coming up, we're you able accomplish some goals over the year? what were they? I've gone from a size 34 (tight) to 12/14 something I would have never dreamed of. I've lost over my 1 year goal of 175 pounds, and I still have a few more weeks to add to it. I've travled, and loved every second of it instead of being humiliated and uncomfortable on a plane. I'm much healthier and it comes very naturally for me now to make healthy choices. *Fun bonus question: What is the perfect weather for you??? (Now that we've lost the weight, heat may not be so much of an issue anymore) I love the heat now, since I'm always cold!
Amber B.
on 6/29/07 2:47 am - Virginia Beach, VA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Yogurt, Fruit Cups, Baked Pork Chops, green beans, corn on the cob, grilled chicken, coffee, tuna helper minus the helper (hehe), turkey burger, salad, cheese, cottage cheese, egg, EAS Protein Shakes, Atkin Protein Shakes, 100% whole wheat bread w/PB & SF Raspberry Preserves, etc. I also made the yummiest Apple & Peach Cobbler. I can display the recipe if anyone wants it. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Went to the gym (treadmill & weights), walked laps around apartment complex and lifted barbells at home. I'm back on track with my exercising again. Feels really good. 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? I think I lost 2 pounds, but I gained 2 last week so I'm back at 199 again. Hopefully working out will kickstart my loss again. 4. What was your biggest challenge? Not enough energy, I need more! 5. The year is coming up, we're you able accomplish some goals over the year? what were they? I've definitely lost a lot of weight and I feel WAY better. I also can't wait to fly without using an extender (hopefully next month I'll be testing that out). I want to stand in line with no fear of not being able to fit on a rollercoaster. (that will be happening soon too!) I can shop at Skinny Girl stores! (even though I'm still not comfortable with it) My next goal is too get out of the pool on the deep end on the ladder. I'm still too afraid of breaking it. *Fun bonus question: What is the perfect weather for you??? (Now that we've lost the weight, heat may not be so much of an issue anymore) I love 76 degrees, sunny, no humidity with a nice breeze.
mrsk
on 6/29/07 11:45 am - somewhere in Wi, WI
Friday Five - Weekly update! 1. What types of food did you eat this week? cheese, 1/2 burger, watermelon, chicken 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? gazelle, dumbbells, started at gym 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 0, -125 4. What was your biggest challenge? eating proper 5. The year is coming up, we're you able accomplish some goals over the year? what were they? Off of all of my meds, can walk without my asthma kicking in. And my 2 nephews (8 & 11) calling me aunt skinny, can't wait to go on rides with them. *Fun bonus question: What is the perfect weather for you??? (Now that we've lost the weight, heat may not be so much of an issue anymore) any thing not muggy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1053 views