Friday Five - Weekly Update!

Amber B.
on 7/5/07 10:43 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 4. What was your biggest challenge? 5. It's time to celebrate, what are you rewarding yourself with for your surgiversary? *Fun bonus question: If you could bring back one television show from the past, which would it be? Have a good weekend, All! A
Jandell
on 7/6/07 12:48 am - Glendora, CA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? All the regulars plus half a hot dog (no bun), too many chips and salsa (got sick), fruit galore, won ton soup (minus the won tons). 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Walking and water aerobics. swam a lot this week, it's very hot here. 3. How much weight did you lose? 1 pound Total loss? 178 gone forever 4. What was your biggest challenge? staying away from chips at the 4th BBQ 5. It's time to celebrate, what are you rewarding yourself with for your surgiversary? Maybe a new car? Driving one now to see if I like it ... since I work for the owner of 5 car dealerships he told me last night to take it home and see what I think. *Fun bonus question: If you could bring back one television show from the past, which would it be? Just one? China Beach, no wait, JAG, no maybe, Brady Bunch, or how about silly Gilligan's Island?
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/07 9:45 am - Sahuarita, AZ
1. What types of food did you eat this week? ground turkey, salads, chicken, salmon, squash, low fat corned beef hash, apples 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? gym, walking 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? -1 -93 4. What was your biggest challenge? Not wanting to exercise. It's so hot here! Switching to mornings to see if that helps my motivation. 5. It's time to celebrate, what are you rewarding yourself with for your surgiversary? I haven't even thought about that, though I have taken several trips this year (Europe, New Mexico) and have 2 more planned **** and Maui). I guess those will be my reward this year. *Fun bonus question: If you could bring back one television show from the past, which would it be? The X-Files . . . before Mulder left.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 923 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1014 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 959 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1051 views