Friday Five - Weekly Update!

Amber B.
on 7/19/07 9:10 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 4. What was your biggest challenge? 5. Have you taken a liking to different foods now? Is there something you would touch before but now love? *Fun bonus question: Pick 5 words that you would use to describe you? Have a good weekend, All! Remember to add your weight loss total to Christina's post! A
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/07 11:51 pm - Sahuarita, AZ
1. What types of food did you eat this week? turkey bacon, raspberries, oatmeal, lasagne (bad choice, but tasty), protein bars, fish 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? gym, walking 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? Up up 2 pounds this week. -92 4. What was your biggest challenge? Eating right. I was traveling and made some choices that were high in sodium or higher in fat than I normally eat. I also didn't get my water in like I need to. 5. Have you taken a liking to different foods now? Is there something you would touch before but now love? I prefer healthier food now. I crave protein, veges and fruit. I always liked them, but now I LOVE them. *Fun bonus question: Pick 5 words that you would use to describe you? smart attractive driven independent blessed
Over_the-Rainbow
on 7/22/07 12:50 pm - Hopkins, MN
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Lo-fat artichoke, spinach, parmesan salad. Modified deviled eggs with fresh crab meat and scallions. Teriyaki top sirloin steak. Homemade salsa with fresh grilled salmon. Fat-free, sugar-free angel (lemon) bites made from scratch. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Resistance training, speed-walking carrying weights during vacation. Swimming laps in clean clear lake north of Brainerd. 3. How much weight did you lose? 7 -- During two-week vacation! Total loss? 109 4. What was your biggest challenge? Getting in minimal 64 oz water. 5. Have you taken a liking to different foods now? Loving fresh fruits and veggies alone without dips. Is there something you would not touch before but now love? Lima beans--love them frozen! *Fun bonus question: Pick 5 words that you would use to describe you? Generous spirit Amazing sense of humor Intelligent True to self Compassionate My mantra: "Charm strikes the sight, merit wins the soul." Have a good weekend, All! Remember to add your weight loss total to Christina's post! !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1053 views