It's (just past) my surgiversery!

MacArthurBug
on 7/27/07 2:05 am - KY
I weighed 335+ pounds before I started this process. I was still over the 300 mark when I got the surgery(July 24th). I now weigh in at 177 (as of today's check) That means I've lost a little over 150 pounds! In a year! I'm still losing, though much slower (thank goodness) and I'm very happy with my new shape. I'm starting to consider plastic surgery to get rid of all this extra skin that weighs me down and slows me up, but heck even if I had to live for good with the skin issues I look awesome with my clothes on. Plus! * I can walk again, without pain without struggle *I can RUN! Pretty far without getting out of breath. *I don't snore anymore, apparently I had the beginnings of sleep apnea and I didn't even know it, my husband only brought up my snoring once it was gone! Oh my! *I have ridden on a horse, I've never tried it before for fear of killing the poor beast! *I have been called a "pretty little thing" multiple times, and heck I haven't heard that since puberty! SO much more! I'm so happy for all of us that have seen good results from this surgery! YAY!
Bobbyerock
on 7/27/07 5:50 am - Baton Rouge, LA
Congratulations, we share a surgeriversary. God bless!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 923 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1014 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 959 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1051 views