Friday Five - Weekly Update

Amber B.
on 8/17/07 1:47 am - Virginia Beach, VA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 4. What was your biggest challenge? 5. Are you concerned about the size of your pouch or stretching it? Have you ever tried the cottage cheese test? *Fun bonus question: If you were elected president, what would be the first topic you would tackle? Have a great weekend, all! A
Jandell
on 8/17/07 3:02 am - Glendora, CA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Steak, chicken, shrimp, SF latte's, fruit galore, Fontina cheese. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Not much, I was bad. 3. How much weight did you lose? stayed the same Total loss? 188 pounds gone forever. 4. What was your biggest challenge? starting the new job, being bored the first couple of days and not reaching for snacks while bored! 5. Are you concerned about the size of your pouch or stretching it? no Have you ever tried the cottage cheese test? no *Fun bonus question: If you were elected president, what would be the first topic you would tackle? Homeless - there is no reason for it in my opinion. If you've watched the weather you'll see there is a "Super Typhoon" in the Philippines, so I won't be leaving tomorrow as planned. Not a problem, I can wait! Have a great weekend! Jan
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/07 7:23 am - Sahuarita, AZ
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Pork, beef, salads, fruit, cottage cheese, yogurt, chili 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Walked. I've been sick this week and didn't push myself to exercise. I'm feeling guilty, though. 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? None. I'm up a pound. Total - 96 pounds gone! 4. What was your biggest challenge? Being sick. I didn't realize how sick I'd been until my doc told me yesterday that she thinks I've had bronchitis. 5. Are you concerned about the size of your pouch or stretching it? Yes. Have you ever tried the cottage cheese test? No. *Fun bonus question: If you were elected president, what would be the first topic you would tackle? I'd have my head examined to see why in the world I wanted to be president !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1053 views