YES!!!! MY RNY.

abbey G.
on 8/2/10 1:11 am - moorhead, MN
Well all I wanna say is that im am sooooo happy!!  July 31 was my 1 yr out and i am doing great. I never thought i could look like this ever in my life because i was soooo  scared to have the surgery. Now I have no regrets and i would do it alll over again! There are ups and downs like losing hair, strictures, or eating too little but i got thru it all. Now I thank God that he has given me another chance in life with no hurting or no regrets and if anyone is skeptical in the surgery I would say "don't". Years before i have been miserable and depressed to how i used to look. I now wish i could have done the surgery sooner than i did but at least i did it and i am happy the way i am! I get many compliments that i dont know how to take because as a big mama i never got them but im sure ill get used to them. lol 
          last year:                  current:
wieght     281                         172
pant       20/22                      10/12
shirt       2XL                         M/L
shoe         9                         71/2-8
ring          8                             6
I feel good about myself and am pleased that i have made it this far! I still have a long journey ahead and hoping things well turn out for the best in life for me! If you need any questions answered dont hesitate to post them or add me as a friend!!!! God luck and God bless!
 ~Abbey~

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/10 1:53 am
Congratulations Abbey!!!  You are doing fantastic!  I don't really know how to take the compliments either.  I just say "Thank You" and smile.
georgiapeachinla
on 8/2/10 12:00 pm
AWESOME!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 836 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 710 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 949 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1038 views
4 Years!