Wii Fit says I'm "normal".

Laura_Illinois
on 9/11/10 11:27 pm - Morris, IL
This morning, after a pit stop in the bathroom, I weighed in on my Wii Fit. Music and trumpets blared as flowers fell from the sky (on my TV screen). I finally reached the "normal" weight range. I weighed 166.9 lbs. I'm 5'9". How come I don't feel normal? This mind/body connection is a weird thing. I'm still amazed when I can slip behind someone when they're seated at a table. I always look behind me to see the space I just slipped through and think to myself, I couldn't have done that a year ago.

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

georgiapeachinla
on 9/12/10 7:23 pm, edited 9/12/10 7:23 pm
That's Awesome Laura...
I know ... about the mind thing... I still see 380 at know 177lbs CRAZY... I mean I still sometimes walk around things like a big person would, if I go to thw mall and cut through cars, I still avoid areas because I estimate my size..LOL.. my daughter says shes worried because I'm getting too Fragile.. I laugh because this time last year winter time.. she would jump in my bed because she said I warmed her UP...LOL.. That' fantastic.. on the 169lbs My wii said  I need to get to 145lbs to get to normal..UHHH that ain't happening!!  I mean for my frame LOL.. But I can dealt with over weight!  LOL... But i do like the fact that last time I got on the Wii I have not used it since I moved.. I did get Flowers, whistles, and bells, because my weight dropped over 20 lbs.. BUT YOU ARE DOING GREAT LAURA!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 839 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 710 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 952 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1042 views
4 Years!