surgery in august

Charles P.
on 6/17/05 3:40 am - Woodbridge, VA
I have a surgery date of August 3rd. Although this will not be my first gastriv bypass, it is actually a revision. The opening to my stomach does not want to stay open so my dr has to go back in and fix it. I had original surgery march 2004, and so far have lost 306 lbs. For everyeone out there this being their first surgery you will do great. Any thing that I can answer or help you guys with, just let me know. i will be checing this board as well as my original one since I am having surgery again in AUG, Good luck to everyone.
Mrs. G
on 6/17/05 8:07 am - E. City, NC
WOW! 306 lbs is absolutely awesome - way to go! I hope your revision goes well, sounds like you've done very well with your surgery thus far!
Catherine H.
on 6/17/05 6:02 pm - LaCrosse, WI
You go boy!! Wow, that is a great gain to your psychy already. Hope to hear from you when I have my first on Aug 9. Good luck to you on your new procedure.
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/05 12:03 am
wow congrats on your loss!!!!! my surgery is scheduled 8-1-05. I'm very excited but nervous it will be hard to change my eating habits so much. i'm craving things that i haven't wanted to eat in 5 years!!! oh well. guess that happens. You will do great on your surgery. sorry you have to go back again. you have all my good thoughts!! susan
sweetpea
on 6/19/05 11:29 pm - Kingsley, IA
wow Charles thats awesome to lose so much..sorry you are having problems with it tho! good luck on the 3rd my prayers are with you..my surgery is on the 15th..it still seems so far away,but getting closer everyday,lol Take care Lori A.
Most Active
Recent Topics