New beginnings

Catherine H.
on 6/17/05 6:15 pm - LaCrosse, WI
My surgery date is Aug 9, 2005. I am soooo excited I can hardly stand myself! I have been waiting since February for this date and now it is here. I am anxious to see my new me. Stocking up on all my protein drinks and yogurt for post op. Anything anyone can update me on as far as nutrition for post op??
Mrs. G
on 6/17/05 9:41 pm - E. City, NC
I'm pre op too, but I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your surgery date!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/05 12:04 am
hey!! i'm a 8-1 too!!
Mrs. G
on 6/18/05 12:32 pm - E. City, NC
Cool! It'll be a great day! 43 days to go....
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/05 12:06 am
congrats!!! I know the feelings you are having!! my date is 8-1. i'm stocking up and can't wait for the date to get hee!! i really don't like some of the protein drinks but I really do like the protidiet drinks..the fruit ones only. taste like juice or punch. not gritty at all!!!!! they are a little more expensive. but everybody says our taste will change so i'm afraid to buy too many. goodluck and keep us posted!!!!
sweetpea
on 6/19/05 11:33 pm - Kingsley, IA
Congrats I hear ya!!! Mine is on the 15th seems forever away..wish I could wish away July, LOL,Good Luck!! I will be thinking of ya.. Lori A.
Diane Kent
on 6/29/05 4:27 am - Oviedo, FL
I have started experimenting with some protein drinks and haven't liked any of them yet but still hoping! I have also heard that same thing about our tastes changing so I'm not too worried about it, I'm sure I will find what works for me when I need to. I have my nutrition class this friday July 1st and then I will finally know exactly what my surgeon requires and that will make me feel better I'm sure. Been on the pre-op diet since May 12th, down 24lbs and feeling great!!
Most Active
Recent Topics