I've been approved & I have a surgery date!!!!!! Yippie

Jane S.
on 6/21/05 12:06 pm - Sinking Spring, PA
I have been waiting on pins and needles for it seems like months now. But today I received the good news from Jamie(my angel of good news-) @ Dr. Bonanni's office in PA that I have been approved and my surgery date is set for August 2, 2005. I can't tell you how long it took for me to stop crying, and stop shaking inside. I was so exceited. I had to call everyone on my side of the family and tell them the news and of course my mom was first. See, all of my family lives in Upstate New York so I could not drive over and give them the news in person so a phone call is the next best thing.
Sara B
on 6/21/05 3:01 pm - Foothill ranch, CA
congratulations. i know how the struggle is to get this stage. my date is august 8th. i have so many mixed emotions now. we will be on the loosing side soon. sara
sweetpea
on 6/21/05 10:07 pm - Kingsley, IA
congrats Jane!!! I know the feeling well...my surgery is the 15th of August..it will be a year then since I started this process,I am sooo excited..now to fill the time till then so it dont go so slow,lol Good Luck and keep us posted! Lori A.
lors50
on 6/22/05 12:43 am - Amherstburg, Canada
Dear Jane: Congratulations, I was approved yesturday, so I know how you are feeling, only thing is that I have to wait till tomorrow to get my date. I guess I waited this long, one more day can't hurt. I have to have a greenfield filter put in, so the two surgeons have to coordinate their schedules. Anyway congrats... my daughter is having her surgery the day before yours so we can all keep each other in our prayer. Laura Lee Bezaire
Stephanie M.
on 6/22/05 12:36 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
Congrats Jane! You are sharing the day with me...and it also happens to be...my birthday!!!!! How's that for partying???? As long as they keep me drugged up....I don't care! What cooler (is that even a word? LOL) present could I ask for....and I am glad you are joining my party! CONGRATS on your new beginning!!!!! Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics