Surgery dreams anyone?

Mrs. G
on 6/26/05 1:42 am - E. City, NC
I've had my surgery date for over a month now, and last night for the first time I had a dream about the surgery. Has anyone else started having those dreams? The whole dream is kinda fuzzy, but generally I dreamed that I got the call to come in for surgery MUCH sooner, and I had to be there in like an hour. I went, had the surgery, left the same day. Was instantly skinny the next morning.
sweetpea
on 6/26/05 12:52 pm - Kingsley, IA
...Mrs.G that sounds liks a wonderful dream!!!!!sigh!!,lol! ok here goes........48 more days!!! take care, Lori A.
jadendjewel
on 7/5/05 8:19 am - Baltimore, MD
Well Mrs. G I haven't had any dreams yet, but yours seems really close to how my 8 year old thought the surgery goes. She mentioned to me that by August 11th I should be at my goal (140), and all I could do was look at her because my surgery is on August 10th. I asked was she referring to August 11th 2006 and she calmly said no, August 11, 2005. Kids are soo funny, she thought the surgery was to remove all the fat, after clarification she said "oh so you are gonna like you are on a diet". Finally I left at that because I don't want to further confuse her or myself.
Most Active
Recent Topics