Hair

sweetpea
on 6/27/05 12:53 pm - Kingsley, IA
OK here goes,I have had long hair most of my life,I have had it cut a few times but not short!!I had a great weight loss at 1 point and lost a bunch of hair( didnt know why then) and even watching your protein I know you can lose it sooo..... I am cutting it first with the asumption that if it's shorter it will be easier to maintain also! I am going to donate my hair..(they make wigs out of human hair for cancer victoms ect..)By the end of the week I will be looking a bunch different,and cooler,lol( hope I dont scare anyone) Wish me luck,I had to share thanks for listening! Lori 47 days
SarahB
on 6/27/05 1:35 pm - Litchfield, MN
What a wonderful thing to do with your long locks!! I have always had long hair and still mannaged to keep it long this year too. It did get really thin and stingy around 6 or 7 months out but now it is comming back very nice and I am glad i never gave in and cut it really short.
lstanger
on 6/28/05 4:57 am - Ladysmith, WI
Lori, It is a great thing you are doing by donating your hair. I personally have never been able to grow my hair much past my shoulder. I understand your concerns about losing hair. I don't have a lot anyway so it makes me a little nervous! I have started taking biotin everyday (can get at WalMart) and have recently begun using Nioxxin Shampoo in hopes of minimizing loss. Good luck to you-August is almost here! Lynne
Most Active
Recent Topics