I've Got a Date!!!!!!!!!!!

schatzel
on 6/30/05 11:00 am - Northern, NJ
RNY on 08/12/05 with
I'm so surprised I got approval from Tricare in 3 days. YA BABY! My surgery is scheduled for August 12th. Wish me luck.
sweetpea
on 6/30/05 10:06 pm - Kingsley, IA
good luck and Congrats on your date and speedy approval....Keep us posted...Lori ....come on August...
schatzel
on 7/21/05 10:09 pm - Northern, NJ
RNY on 08/12/05 with
Well I finally found this site/link. For some reason I couldn't find it and thought it had disappeared. Anyhooo. I'm so grateful for all the well wishes and wonderful encouragement. These past few days I've been extremely nervous and I'm having second thoughts about doing this. I know I need to do this in order to get healthy but I'm concerned that I won't be able to handle it as well as I should. I guess nothing in life is easy and I need to get over it. I've been reading over the nutritionist info and trying to prepare myself. I think my love of food is starting to make me weak. Trying to lose weight so my liver will shrink isn't helping. I went home from work yesterday exhausted and slept for 13 hours. Today I'm going to the hospital for my pre-op testing. Wish me luck.
schatzel
on 7/29/05 2:50 am - Northern, NJ
RNY on 08/12/05 with
I completed my pre-op testing. Have a problem with my EKG and I have an appointment with a Cardiologist today to see what the problem is and get cleared for surgery. Hopefully it won't be anything and I will get my clearance.
Most Active
Recent Topics