I have a date!

newme2b
on 7/6/05 12:30 am - Saylorsburg, PA
Boy it's a bit scary to go from working toward something but deep down not knowing if it'll really happen to with a ring of the telephone, having a surgery date. August 1st is my big day....! I just got the call from Barics! My preadmission is the 18th. What a nice Birthday present (my birthday was yesterday). Congratulations to you all that are having your surgery's in August as well! I'm a bit nervous now but it's to be expected. They'd actually offered me a surgery date in a couple of weeks but I need more time to prepare so I had to pass. Your prayers and well wishes would be greatly appreciated and I'll send them right back to you... Good luck and God Bless...see you on the losing side!
thisonesforme
on 7/6/05 3:39 am - Graham, WA
congrats on your date, My prayers are with you for a safe and speedy recovery. Good luck.
COURTnVA
on 7/6/05 6:55 am - Fredericksburg, VA
WOOHOO! WE WILL BE "SISTERS" MY SURGERY DATE IS AUGUST 1ST ALSO! MY PRE-OP IS JULY 19! WOW! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT OR WHAT? I CAN'T I FEEL LIKE I AM DREAMING! 26 DAYS TO GO! I WILL DEFIENTLY BE THINKING OF YOU! WE WILL HAVE TO STAY IN TOUCH ALONG THE WAY AND GIVE EACH OTHER THAT EXTRA SUPPORT! SEE YOU ON THE LOSING SIDE OF LIFE!
jilldennis
on 7/6/05 9:10 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Congratulations Rosalind!!! Since you will be one of the first you will have to update us all!!! You are in my prayers!!! My surgery is August 30th. Hugs! Jill
Kdame
on 7/7/05 10:22 am - Waterloo, Canada
Hi Rosalind, My date is too the 1st of August and my preadmission is on July 15, 2005. I iwll be at the hospital anyways that day as my mom is having surgery on the 15th of this month for the same thing. Good Luck with your surgery and I will be thinking about you when I am in La La land tooo.... Kelly
Most Active
Recent Topics