Surgery Date Sept 10..moved up a week!

hopecook
on 7/14/09 9:32 am, edited 8/18/09 3:23 am - Hernando, MS
Surgery moved up to Sept. 10,2009.....
susanmommyof6
on 7/15/09 12:53 pm
YEAH!! How exciting and nerve wracking at the same time..I am going for a VSG on 9-8 and am biting nails every other day!! Best of luck on this new life..
Which surgery are you getting?
hopecook
on 8/14/09 10:37 am - Hernando, MS
I am having a RNY, I am a little concerned because today the Dr. office called and my 6 month prior weigh ins are not exactly 30 days apart..i explained why as my Dr. is only there on Mon. Wed. FRI. and she had a two week vacation during that time..All are within 1 to two days of 30 days, none are over 30 days..Hope this is not a problem...I have Cigna..What is your ins...Your surgery is right aound the corner, are u on a liver shrink diet and for how long?
susanmommyof6
on 8/14/09 11:14 am
I hope you do not have a problem with insurance...Hopefully with it not being over the 30 days between the weigh ins will be acceptable. Plus it is not your fault if the Dr is unavailable, what is there to do? I am self pay so did not have the policy hoops to jump through,only my husbands..lol
I am on a liver shrink diet I guess I have a lucky one a protein shake for breakfast and lunch and  a 1 cup salad with protein for dinner. I was wondering with so many people doing the liquid if I should do that also..but I guess I should just do as I'm told..?
keep me posted on your insurance decision.
Thanks
Susan
I'll keep you in my prayers
tina_stamps
on 8/14/09 6:03 am - New Milford, PA
congrats!

Public service announcement: You LOSE weight, you LOSE hair....
Your clothes become
LOOSE... we spend all our LOOSE change on protein supplements...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?
itallica · 1 replies · 941 views
Progress
kearstyn · 12 replies · 1237 views
Calling all September 2009 peeps
Papoose79 · 18 replies · 1793 views