Surgery Date... Yay! 9/3/09

ShootinStar412
on 8/18/09 2:30 pm - Mechanicsburg, PA
Hey everyone! This is my first post on here. I just thought I would share my surgery date with everyone.
I am having my RNY on September 3, 2009! It is actually really soon, I'm trying to get everything ready for then. :)

"Pick a flower on Earth and you move the farthest star."
*Stephanie*

skriva
on 8/19/09 3:20 am
Great news! My surgery date is set for September 21, 2009. Best of luck.
wish2bthinner
on 8/21/09 12:48 am - East Hampton, NY
Hey... I'm fairly new around here, too. I've only posted a few times, but have always researched & read alot of posts before making my wls surgery decision. I'm scheuled for the lap band on Sept. 2nd. I start my liquid diet on Aug. 26th. Good luck to you!
sarajane86
on 8/21/09 2:06 am
I am having my surgery on september third also!
wish2bthinner
on 9/21/09 11:34 pm - East Hampton, NY
Hey!! I hope you are doing well....Sorry I haven't responded to you.... Super busy lately..The operation went text book perfect for me!!! Although, I wasn't counting on the gas pain (it was trapped in both my left shoulder & chest...it was awful...extreme pain for at least 3 days...Then each day was less & less pain..The key was to move around as much as possible!! Now, I'm doing great!!! I lost 14 lbs. since the surgery on 09/02...but, if you are counting since my very first visit to my surgeon, then it's a total of 37 lbs! I feel soooo good... Please let me know how you are doing!!!  Take care..

Suzy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?
itallica · 1 replies · 941 views
Progress
kearstyn · 12 replies · 1237 views
Calling all September 2009 peeps
Papoose79 · 18 replies · 1793 views