September 6th

brennannicolel68
on 9/4/13 3:00 pm - NJ

I am soooo scaried!!! I have two children at home and I know the sleeve surgery is the best thing for me but I can't help but worry about not waking up or something going wrong.

on 9/5/13 8:25 am

Hi!  I'm tomorrow too!  Don't be scared.  I have 2 kids also.  I have created such a web of lies as to why I am gone for 1 1/2 days while having this done.  they are 13 and 10 and I just didn't want to tell them.  Let's focus on how great we're going to look in a few months!  How old are your kids?

~T

brennannicolel68
on 9/5/13 8:32 am - NJ
Thank u for making me feel a little better. My sons 9 and my daughters 5.
on 9/14/13 9:21 am

so how are you doing? For me, the first  day and a half in the hospital I'm thinking, okay, not so bad.  Got home for the first day and a half, uh....this is hard and I don't feel so good.  Day 5 was the day from hell.  I was thinking what the hell did I just do to myself?  I was dying for something to put in my mouth besides water, juice, ice pops and jello.  I called the office begging for them to let me halve a little yogurt.  By day 7 I thought, I've got this.  THank God, I don't know what flipped a switch for me.  The pain was easier to manage by then and the nurse at the doctor;s office suggested wonton soup (w/o wontons) and I felt I was having SOME thing.  I'm doing okay now.  How are you feeling?

Most Active
Recent Topics
3 months!
rsilvest · 0 replies · 344 views
Vitamins
Susan54 · 0 replies · 451 views
Sept 23rd..The Day!
MzQ · 0 replies · 520 views