Lost 174 lbs!

sudio45
on 11/25/03 8:13 am - Fairborn, OH
I can't believe it - I have lost 174 lbs in two years. Walking, riding bike helped so much. But first I had to lose some weight in order to walk and bike! I still can't believe it!
Terrie S.
on 12/10/03 7:58 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats on your weight loss. I am six weeks post op and struggling with my weight loss. The food cravings are driving me out of my mind. But I have been abstaining from sugar, flour, caffeine, and sugar substitutes as I am trying to work a food plan in Overeater's Anonymous. However, the weight is coming off really slowly. Has the exercising been what's helped with your success? Because I notice when I work out I lose a little better than if I don't, I just have a hard time with my schedule always getting it in. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Laine G.
on 10/2/05 8:36 am - Denver, CO
I am hoping for WLS soon. Last injury was 2-05 and fx legs/arm..so always gain 50+lbs during those kinds of problems, had a few with all bad drivers that find me-stuff happens. I responded to you as my spouse gave me lifetime mbrship to 24 hr fitness and i go there 4am and then on to work. Solitude. I love it-though so heavy doc says fx will separate if weight bearing on weight machines. I swim, steamroom, hottub, some machines. Hopefully will see u on other side.
Most Active
Recent Topics
still thin
dolliegagnier · 2 replies · 1118 views
Gaining weight
bullwinkle22 · 1 replies · 608 views
6+ Years RNY Post-Op SUCCESS
Salgal01 · 1 replies · 721 views