b12 is really low

Jane C.
on 7/2/09 10:14 pm - Florence, KY
It hard to believe its already almost 4 years.  I have done great.  Started at 311.  Today at 175.  Yea I would like to be in the 160's that is where I felt great.  This year 10lbs has creeped on.  I stopped exercising.  I work for the school system now in the special education department.  So I am really busy but now like working out.  I had a bout with Pancreatitis in January.  I was in the hospital for a week.  My liver blood test were all messed up.  And no I am not a drinker.  So I have had problems with this.  Off and on.  I made appt to see my surgeon which is next week.  He called yesterday.  My B12 is really really low.  So I am on weekly B12 shots.

Has anyone ever had trouble with B12.  My vitamin levels have always been good.  I read about syptoms of low b 12.  Fatigue, Depression, Forgetfullness.  I have had this but with my other problem I am having just thought it was that.

So mybe these shots will kick my system into high gear.  I really didn't worry about my weight gain.  When I was in the 150's I was toooo thin.  My body was not made for a size 6-8. Plus I had a hysterectomy at 2 years post op.  I think not having those hormones did a lot also.  Today I still wear layers of spandex because of the loose skin.  So I keep saying my extra 10 lbs is my loose skin.

Hope everyone is well.  Have a wonderful 4th of July.

If anyone would like to let us know where you are now please give a shout out. 
ON 10/17/05  I LANDED ON OZ NEVER GOING BACK UP IN THE DAMN
TORNADO AGAIN.   BEWARE OF THE WITCHES!
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 708 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1055 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 809 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1015 views