brenda_collins
on 8/26/07 4:36 am - johnson city, TN
I can't wait it has been a long time comming
Chere S.
on 8/26/07 11:41 am - Pensacola, FL
Congratulations!!!!! Mine is Oct 15.
brenda_collins
on 8/28/07 12:15 am - johnson city, TN
hay chere! are you getting excided I hope I spelled that right. I 'm I' having it on my sister Birthday and she is so happy about that. thank for e-mailing me I'm so happy for you to take care and may God bless you Brenda
kevin79
on 8/27/07 10:49 am - clarkston, WA
congrats my surgery date is the 2nd if you want to talk or need anything let me know!!! and God bless you!! and remember you are awesome!!!! kevin
Angel O.
on 8/29/07 9:32 am - HomeTown, TX
Congrats Brenda! My date is October 22! This site is awesome, soooooo much support here. Welcome to October! Looks like we will all be running on this journey together! Blessings, Angel
Angel O.
on 8/30/07 10:26 am - HomeTown, TX
I am sooooooo excited as well! My prayers will be with you. Our new life/journey to begin soon...... Blessings, Angel
brenda_collins
on 8/31/07 4:54 am - johnson city, TN
you are a angel, sent from above It is nice to have people to talk with that is going through the same thing take care God bless you and your family Brenda
Angel O.
on 9/1/07 6:53 am - HomeTown, TX
You are so sweet Brenda. I love this site, so much support for all of us! If I could help everyone, I would. I pray that I get help when it's time as well. Blessings, Angel
brenda_collins
on 9/2/07 1:34 am - johnson city, TN
hay angel were in tx do you live I use to live in Lufkin tx moved in 1997 to Indiana then moved to tn in 1999, hope all is well with you this lovly morring May God bless you Brenda
Angel O.
on 9/3/07 11:27 pm - HomeTown, TX
Hey Brenda, I live in East Texas, Wills Point to be exact. We moved EVERY 18 months while hubby was in the Navy (special forces). But we are bit more settled now that we are retired. Blessings, Angel
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 868 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 873 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1491 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1006 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1064 views