I have my date October 9, 2007

mandi82980
on 9/14/07 12:45 am - Millbrook, AL
I am excited, I will be at the Prattville Baptist Hospital.
deb_m
on 9/16/07 12:53 pm - Sanford, NC
Congrats on your date Amanda! I'm having mine on October 9th too! But mine will be @ Womack Army Medical Center - Ft Bragg, NC. I'm not sure yet what time, but was told I'd be the 2nd surgery of the day.
babyd6ll
on 9/17/07 11:55 pm - Ft Bragg, NC
LOL.... I think mine may be the first surgery of the day... Dr Olsen?
deb_m
on 9/18/07 1:19 am - Sanford, NC
That's funny! There aren't many Womack people on this board, good to see that I'm not alone! Are you going to the support group meeting tonight? If so, we'll have to keep our eyes open for each other. I'm wearing jeans today with a green floral shirt. ;) Now that Dr. St Jean is back, I don't know if I'm having him or Dr. Olsen. I'm going to ask Stephanie about it at tonight's meeting. Yeah, I'm so glad to know someone who'll be right "next" to me on that day! Warm up the operating table for me! ;)
babyd6ll
on 9/18/07 2:06 am - Ft Bragg, NC
My hubby and I will be at the suport group meeting tonight definetly. {He'll be in ACUs probably} and I've switched my haircolor back to blonde, I'll be in a jean skirt and red shirt. I don't know if I'm first surgery that day {chuckle} but that is my surgery day. I'm pretty excited knowing someone with the same date, same hospital, etc... Take Care, Steph
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 868 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 874 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1492 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1007 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1064 views