The worst night of my life ever!

Kristy R.
on 4/9/08 10:19 am - Payette, ID
WORST NIGHT OF MY LIFE 4-9-08 Worst night of my life! Okay so the day before yesterday I found out I was going to have a sleep study, which is short notice but okay, I can be on board with that. I first need to say my family is always there my sweet, supportive sister took Spencer over night so Alan did not have to take vaction time, we are trying to save as much vaction as possiable so we have have nice vaction times this summer, "So Kelly if you are reading this thanks with all my heart" Okay so I went into the sleep study last night and it was Horriable, awful, stressful, and nothing I have ever expeienced in my LIFE, now for all of you that know me well, I have had some major health problems in my life and there has been times I have been scared, so sick and some time felt like I might even die, but I HAVE NEVER FELT SO MUCH ANXIETY AND JUST A FEELING I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE THEN I DID LAST NIGHT. It was BAD REALLY BAD, I WONT GET INTO IT, BUT THE NURSING STAFF WAS HORRIABLE, I smailed in this picture because I was allowed my ambeim and it was the only time the whole day yesterday and last night that I felt a little relaxed and that I might get some sleep, WELL THAT WAS SHORT LIVED. You know its kinda crazy you would think after all my surgerys and procedures I have had in my life this would be a cake walk, NOTTTTTTTTTTT! Man I needed to vent, I feel like I could just ball, and I dont want to be negitive and " Scream someone out" But I am not going to get treated like I did and not say something, so I will be contacting my doctors tomorrow, I just couldn't do it today, been so thankful I have been home, its amazing I got home at 7:45 am and Alan picked up Spencer then went to the hospital cause i left my pillow there and he got home at 8:15 am and I was in the shower and when I got out and saw him I just wraped my arms around him and cryed and cryed, and Spencer begged to go lay in his bed so that aloud me to lay down and its amazing when I layed down next to my spouse and he put is arm around me how safe, comfortable, and how fast I fell asleep. I felt like sharing with you this because some of the hardest things in life can be the easyest and the things you would think would be a peice of cake are a nightmare! Love you all! Kristy
kw6499
on 4/12/08 3:52 pm - CO
I am so sorry to read about your experience. I hope that you are able to go ahead and report the situation to your doctor. Maybe you can save yourself and others from going through this kind of stress and anxiety an horror. I am happy that you were able to find comfort in your supportive family. As we all know, when it comes to people they are all we really have at the end of the day anyway.
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 868 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 874 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1492 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1007 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1064 views